Camp Registration Tips - Getting Ready for Oct. 15!
Registration for SOS 2015 Spring and Summer Camps Opens WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH AT 10:00 AM (CST)! Typically spots fill up very quickly. In the past we have been over 50% full within the first hour after registration opens.
So we’ve put together some helpful tips to help you get the spots you want:
- Make sure you register as soon as the registration page goes live – Wednesday, Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am (CST).
- Have your credit card number out and ready. We also accept PayPal so have your login ready if you'd prefer to pay using a PayPal account.
- Since we've revamped the website, the link to the Camp Registration page will be on a button that says "REGISTER NOW" on the front page of the website or on both the Spring Break and Summer Camp pages. Click on the "REGISTER NOW" button or link to begin the process. The link will go live right at 10 AM so be ready. Refresh the page and click the link until it works. Also, make sure your internet is working. We cannot take registrations over the phone.
- Have an alternate week picked out just in case you do not get your first choice. Keep in mind we have 2 camps to choose from: SOS and SOS114. So if you can’t get spots you want at one camp, perhaps there will be spots at the other. Please note that weeks 3, 5, and 6 of SOS are already full.
- Make sure choose a week that is appropriate for the age of the students you're bringing. All Spring Break Trips are exclusively for college-age groups. Summer Camp weeks are either Senior High Only or Combined (Junior High and/or Senior High students are welcome). To make sure you're planning for registering for an age appropriate week, see below.
2015 SOS Camp Dates: June 7-13 (Combined JH + SH) – 185 spots available June 14-20 (SH Only) – 185 spots available June 21-27 (SH Only) – FULL WEEK RESERVED-0 spots available June 28- July 3 (Combined JH + SH) – 185 spots available July 5-11 (SH Only) – FULL WEEK RESERVED-0 spots available July 12-18 (SH Only) – FULL WEEK RESERVED-0 spots available July 19-25 (SH Only) – 185 spots available
2015 SOS114 Camp Dates: June 7-13 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available June 14-20 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available June 21-27 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available June 28- July 3 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available July 5-11 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available July 12-18 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available July 19-25 (Combined JH + SH) – 60 spots available
See below for screenshots of the registration page.
You'll begin by selecting the number of persons (adults included) you're registering for, then choose which camp (Binghampton or SOS114), then click on the ARRIVAL DATE of the week of camp you want. Once you click on the arrival date of the week of camp you want to register for, a note will appear above the calendar telling you how many spots remain available for that week and below the calendar telling you the total deposit ($50/participant). Then click BOOK NOW. On the next page, fill out your billing information, make sure the "booking date" is the date you want to arrive at SOS or SOS114. Click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT and complete your order! If you get an error message, the week you wanted may have filled up. Try again. If the week is red, all spots are full and you cannot register for that week. At this point, register for your back up week!
Be patient with us as we try to get everyone registered on Wednesday! If you have tried multiple times and continue to have problems, call the office. We will help you in any way that we can!